Cyber Insurance

Cyber Liability Insurance

No Cyber security company can provide 100% protection against all attacks, but they should get you at least 95% protection, and cyber insurance should cover the remaining 5% exposure. That is one reason Wislyn is the obvious choice.

Is cyber liability coverage really necessary for your business?

If your company has an online presence and can potentially be threatened by data theft or data loss, cyber liability coverage would be beneficial and could even save your business. Cyber liability insurance policies typically include coverage for:

  • Denial of service attacks or inability to access websites or systems,
  • Unauthorized access to, use of, or tampering with data,
  • Disclosure of confidential data (invasion of privacy),
  • Loss of data or digital assets (malicious or accidental),
  • Introduction of malicious code or viruses,
  • Cyber extortion or terrorism threats,
  • Personal media injury (defamation, libel, or slander) from electronic content,
  • Regulatory action, notification, or legal fees of defense expenses,
  • Crisis management and public relations expenses,
  • Data or system restoration,
  • Business interruption expenses.

Wislyn Cyber Liability Insurance includes a “Written Business Continuity Plan”

* Cyber Insurance is secured through a highly rated independent agency partner